Active ingredient (in each tablet): Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
Purpose: Nighttime sleep-aid
Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• Taking any other drugs
When using this product:
• Avoid alcoholic beverages
• Take only at bedtime
Stop use and ask doctor if:
• Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
• Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Store at 59° to 86°F (15° to 30°C).
Inactive ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1, aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycolate.