Active ingredient (in each tablet): Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Purpose: Nighttime sleep-aid
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use:
• For children under 12 years of age
• With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
• Avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age or over:
• Two (2) sleep melts (25 mg each) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
• Place 2 tablets on tongue; tablets dissolve with or without water.
• Allow tablets to dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing.
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, PVP, red 7, starch, sucralose, sucrose.