Fall Asleep 33% Faster
After a stressful day, every minute of sleep matters. Unisom SleepTabs® are clinically proven to help you fall asleep an average of 33% faster.1 You’ll sleep through the night and wake up recharged without grogginess or lingering side effects. Unisom SleepTabs are also safe and non-habit forming.2
When a busy day keeps you up at night, fall asleep faster with Unisom SleepTabs.
- Clinically Proven
- No Grogginess or Lingering Side Effects
What Is Doxylamine Succinate?
Doxylamine succinate is clinically proven and FDA approved to help you fall asleep 33% faster.1 Unisom SleepTabs is the only leading over-the-counter sleep-aid brand that uses this ingredient. Doxylamine succinate is a non-habit forming antihistamine that blocks certain natural substances (histamine, acetylcholine) that your body makes.3 The lack of histamine and acetylcholine causes you to get drowsy and fall asleep quicker. As a result, you get a sound and safe night’s sleep.
(in each tablet)
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
- helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
Do not use in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1008.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
Drug Facts (continued)
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and sodium starch glycolate
1 vs. control in a clinical study – Data on file with FDA in support of NDA.
2 When used as directed.